Contributor Covergirl Anna Uddenberg, Artist & Art Student at Royal University College of Fine Arts in Stockholm, Sweden. Photography: Magnus Magnusson
CONTRIBUTOR COVERGIRL, ARTIST & ART STUDENT AT ROYAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF FINE ARTS IN STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
What have you been contributing to lately?
– Thinking overload has resulted in a cracking cranium.
What outfit best describes your current state?
– A weddingdress with cigarette burns and maidenhead-splashs.
What’s your favourite food?
Food or fashion?
– Meat and fur.
If you got into a time machine, to what place or period would you travel?
– Back to the summer of 2009, experiencing our bathing fantasies at CAPRI.
What’s the worst job you ever had?
– Heidi Tutthus Flatjord was my boss in a Norvegian village named Tjäij in the summer of 2008.
What’s your favourite online obsession?
– Squirt surfing.
What does the future hold?
– Adventure travelling in the former Eastern bloc countries with a hive mind.